Skip to main content

The Scales

My best friend Taylor and I decided to get tattoos on a whim one day, and the place we went to, Wild Side Tattoos, let us do a walk in appointment.  I don't suggest walk in appointments, but it sure was fun doing something you don't do everyday and not planning it all out. 
I decided to get the scales on the upper right side corner of my left wrist.  
This is the tattoo my friend Taylor got.  I love the script on hers.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peanut Butter Apple Dip

Okay I eat this multiple times a week because it's literally so good!  I use Justin's Peanut Butter (vanilla or honey or whatever flavor you want, I've even tried almond butter which works great too), organic Stonyfield plain yogurt, and just a touch of honey!  Than I mix it all up and dip apples in it, and sometimes eat it just with a spoon because that's how good it is.  It's simple, healthy, and taste great!  Literally my go to snack whenever I'm home. I'm trying to make a lifestyle change, the cliche trying to 'get healthier' and be healthier.  I'm not looking so much for weight loss, even though that's an added plus, but what I really want is to finally tone up.  My entire life I've always killed myself with cardio and would wonder why I never looked that great.  Well now I know why, so that's my goal, get healthier and leaner. 

22 Adorable Valentine's Day Gifts All Under $40

Two Peas In A Pod Salt & Pepper Shaker Valentine's Day Trunk I Love You Sweet Pea Plant Kit Sweetly Sipping Tea Set Heart's Delight Chocolate Bar Honey Bunny Socks Dear Old Love: Anonymous Notes to Former Crushes, Sweethearts, Husbands, Wives, & Ones That Got Away Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Fancy Strawberries from Sherri's Berries Ceramic Love Vase Porn For Women Candy Hearts Hipster TOO FACED Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Heart Egg Shaper "You Complete Me" Heart Puzzle I Love You To The Moon And Back Salt & Pepper Shaker Our Q&A a Day 3 Year Journal Addicted to You Ashtray What I Love About You Book Dylan's Candy Bar Valentine's Cookies Tea For Two Cup Cook Your Date Into Bed

"Gilmore Girls" Themed Pins

Glow-in-the-dark "Gilmore Girls" themed magnet pins , so you don't have to worry about ruining your clothes, hats, or bags with small holes everywhere. With the "Gilmore Girls" revival, order your 'Team Jess' pin, because just like me you're hoping he's who Rory ends up with. Pins are white with antique gold plating and black lettering. The background is what glows in the dark. Magnet is very strong, so there's no worrying about losing both pieces. FREE SHIPPING on orders in the United States