Skip to main content

GoodReads

I'm obsessed with Goodreads!  
If anyone has any suggestions you think I may be interested in please leave them below! 
 Even if you're not sure I'd like them, but they happen to be your favorite book tell me, I'd love to see what other people are reading.  I really like to hear about books and look them up, because there are just so many incredible books out there I don't know how people even find out about all of them.
I like ALL kinds of books.  Even books I wouldn't normally read on my own I've read and ended up really liking and passing the titles on to others.
Feel free to add me too!  :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Bad: Homemade Rock Candy Recipe

Homemade Rock Candy, you will need: 1/2 cup water 3/4 cup light corn syrup 2 cups granulated sugar 2 teaspoons flavoring extract blue gel food coloring candy thermometer Instructions: Line sheet pan with foil, and spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray/spray butter. In a saucepan combine the water, corn syrup, and granulated sugar. Place the pan over medium-high heat, and stir until the sugar dissolves.  Bring the mixture to a boil, then stop stirring.  Insert a candy thermometer. Continue to cook the candy without stirring until it reads 285°F on the thermometer. Do not overcook it, or it will start to take on a caramel color. Once at 285°F, take the pan off the heat and let it sit for a few moments, until bubbles stop breaking on the surface. Add the flavoring, I used raspberry extract and food coloring, I used Neon blue by McCormick, and stir everything together. Pour the candy onto the prepared baking sheet; tilt the sheet pan back and fo...

The Yellow Wallpaper

Vinci 1 Victoria Vinci English 102 Professor Jones March 21, 2016 The Yellow Wallpaper             In “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman the narrator claims to have given birth, but isn’t taking care of the baby, because her husband, John, wants her to rest.   John is a “physician of high standing” and he prescribed his wife rest treatment (308).   The treatment takes place in a large summer home, where John’s sister, Jennie, helps take care of the narrator when John isn’t around.   The narrator is confined to a room with bars over the windows, a bolted down bed, and yellow wallpaper that the narrator severely hates.   The narrator fixates on the wallpaper, even believing it gives off a smell.   She claims to see images within it.   The narrator believes to see women, in various situations like being caged and trapped, but claims the women escape during the d...

Raspberry, Brie, and Mango Habanero Pizza

Today I made one of my yummiest masterpieces yet; a raspberry, brie cheese, and mango habanero pizza!   I was kind of lazy, just decided to use a store bought pizza dough instead of making my own, but once I laid out the dough and created a good crust, using my brand new pizza pan from the pampered chef, I laid out some of Sidehill Farms' special mango habanero jam.  This is what the jam looks like. I first bought it at my local grocery store, but then decided to place an order with the Vermont store itself on their webpage. The jam is spectacular! The flavor is excellent and its unlike anything I've ever tried before. After spreading the jam to the uncooked pizza dough I added some brie cheese, fresh raspberries, candied walnuts, and some Rosemary. Next I cooked it in the oven at 425 degrees for ten minutes and then broiled it for one minute before it was cooked to perfection.  The mango habanero jam is quite spicy, but the brie cheese, raspberries,...