Saturday, January 16, 2016

New Hair Color

Last Tuesday I went to a local salon in Connecticut and changed my hair, after about four years of having the exact same hairstyle; long blonde haircut with blunt bangs.  And how did I decide to change my hair?  Well I colored it pink and the ends orange.  
I had my hair done by Andrea at Mia's Hair Salon in Cromwell, Connecticut.  
I had gone there once before to get my haircut by them and everyone working was so nice and Andrea did such a great job with my hair the first time that I decided to go back and have her color my hair. 
It came out better than I could have imagined!  I absolutely love it and I get nonstop compliments on it.
Here's some before and after pictures I stole from their Instagram!
I'm not sure how long all keep my hair this color, most likely not another four years, but I'm so happy I finally changed my hair and made the daring decision of coloring it pink.  
This was something I had on my bucket list to do before I get too old! haha 
Next time I'm planning on doing blue! 

No comments:

Post a Comment