Monday, December 1, 2014

My Thanksgiving

I made these cute Thanksgiving themed cupcakes last Thursday for the big holiday. 
 And they were a huge hit.  Everyone was taking pictures of and with them and adding them to social networking sites instantly.  They were so adorable and a real lot of fun to make.
Here's how I did it:
Corn on the Cob:  Yellow frosting, and all different colors and shades of white, yellow, and orange Jelly Beans.
Peas and Carrots:  Green frosting, green jelly beans (or green M&M's, I also used these) and cut up orange Starbursts.
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy: White frosting, caramel (I used coffee flavored!), and a yellow Starburst to look like a slab of butter.
Turkey Leg:  Chocolate frosting, crushed graham crackers (they taste WAY better then Bran Flakes, even though the Bran Flakes look more realistic!), and melted white chocolate I squeezed onto parchment paper and then froze.
Pudding:  Chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles!
I hope this helps!  If anyone decides to make these send me your pictures, I'd love to see how they came out!  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment