Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Nail Decals: Breaking Bad Review

The other week I bought these nail decals off ShopJeen for ten dollars and I was so excited to use them!  Here's how they came out.
The directions were super clear, basically paint your nails, cut out the pictures, place them in water, and then place them on your nail, and pat dry.  Once dry use a clear coat of nail polish to make them stay.
If these were as easy to use as the directions they would have come out a lot better.  These took me quite a long time to do.  The little pictures are basically temporary tattoos and they rip extremely easy and stick together, along to everything else.  They're hard to center because they move around a lot.  You have to be extremely carefully and patient while working with these things.  
They look super awesome, but they don't last.  Hours later, when I thought they were dry, which they were, I washed my hands in hot water and they started breaking and melting off my nails.  Needless to say don't count on wearing these for a while.
My Review:
Difficulty: 3/10 ( 1 being very difficult, 10 being easy.)
Cost: 2/10 (1 being expensive, 10 being inexpensive.)
Long-wear: 1/10 (1 being not long, 10 being sturdy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment