Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Noah's Seventeenth Birthday.

Last Wednesday was my little brother Noah's seventeenth birthday.
Since I had to work all day and then had class after I didn't get home until eight thirty at night, but I still really wanted to make him something special for his birthday.  
I made basic chocolate cake cupcakes with a chocolate buttercream frosting, and tried to make them look like little footballs.  I'll admit they're not the coolest or best looking cupcakes, but it was late and I didn't realize how low I am on baking supplies. 
My brother and the rest of my family loved them though.  They tasted beyond awesome, and everyone could tell they were footballs, which is important.
These were super simple, literally a four year old could make them, and with it being football season I thought they were quite festive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment