Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birthday Cakes 4 Free, Thomas The Train

A couple weeks ago the volunteer service I run in my area delivered a Thomas the Train cake to a two year old boy in need of a cake for his birthday.
I wish I could say I made this beautiful cake myself, but it was one of our volunteers, Gaye.  She did an incredible job decorating this cake, and the family told me it was perfect, tasted delicious!
Jayden, pictured above, absolutely loved his birthday cake. His mom sent me this picture along with the sweetest note telling me how appreciative her family is.  I will definitely be using Gaye again as a volunteer for she did such an excellent job.
I can't wait for our next adventure, this Saturday I'll be making some nautical themed cupcakes for a teenager's birthday.  I'll be sure to post pictures to show how they come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment