Thursday, June 16, 2016

Raspberry, Brie, and Mango Habanero Pizza



Today I made one of my yummiest masterpieces yet; a raspberry, brie cheese, and mango habanero pizza! 
I was kind of lazy, just decided to use a store bought pizza dough instead of making my own, but once I laid out the dough and created a good crust, using my brand new pizza pan from the pampered chef, I laid out some of Sidehill Farms' special mango habanero jam. 
This is what the jam looks like. I first bought it at my local grocery store, but then decided to place an order with the Vermont store itself on their webpage. The jam is spectacular! The flavor is excellent and its unlike anything I've ever tried before.
After spreading the jam to the uncooked pizza dough I added some brie cheese, fresh raspberries, candied walnuts, and some Rosemary.
Next I cooked it in the oven at 425 degrees for ten minutes and then broiled it for one minute before it was cooked to perfection. 
The mango habanero jam is quite spicy, but the brie cheese, raspberries, and walnuts balance it out almost perfectly. I will definitely be making this again, and maybe next time adding a brown sugar, maple drizzle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment