Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nail Caviar.

So since I've got a lot of questions about my nails I decided to make a post about what I used and how I did them.
To start off, I used a kit.  It was called Nail Rocks and it was just randomly in the nail polish section at Walgreens.
It was real easy to use, the directions were super simple.  All you do is paint two coats of nail polish that comes in the kit, and right after your second coat dip your nail in the tube of beads or "nail rocks". 
 I learned to do it right after the second coat, because you get way better results then if you wait until your second coat of nail polish for all your nails.  
Then you lightly press on your nails and you're done.  
They look great.  Except when you go to bed and wake up, then your nails look awful.  So i redid them in the morning and by the end of the day, my nails looked awful again.  Not as bad from when I woke up, but still not good.
I suggest only using these on special occasions, where you don't expect your nails to look good for long periods of time.
Ratings:
Difficulty: 9/10 (1 being very difficult, 10 being easy.)
Cost: 6/10 (1 being expensive, 10 being inexpensive.)
Long-wear:  2/10 (1 being not long, 10 being sturdy.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment